General (591)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any tips on how school bus emergencies can be handled immediately?

I want to know if someone can help me information on handling emergencies in school buses. Also any specific legal regulations to follow fo…

Started by Sysaed

0 May 20, 2015

Want to know the pay scale of teachers with ADEC

Abu Dhabi Education council (ADEC)is hiring teachers through licensed teacher program. I want to know the pay scale of teachers for differ…

Started by Sysaed

0 May 19, 2015

ADEC home schooling programmes

I am planning to apply for the home schooling programmes of Abu Dhabi Education Council. Other than the online registration at,…

Started by Sysaed

0 May 5, 2015

Institute for cultural Diplomacy forthcoming events

Dear friends and collegues We are pleased to send you now information about our forthcoming conferences, held by many high-level poli…

Started by Mark Donfried

0 Apr 1, 2015

Parent Portal allows online access to kids’ academic performance. How effective is this?

A friend of mine told me that she has an online access to parent portal provided by the school to check her child’s academic records and ot…

Started by Sysaed

0 Mar 20, 2015

Competition has always defined our schools and society

Webster defines compete as, “ striving for something (as a prize or a reward) for which another is also striving.” The definiti…

Started by James G. Fabiano

0 Feb 1, 2015

CyberCourse: open source course authoring system

CyberCourse is open source software for authoring courses. It's best for university skills courses, like programming, writing, and math. It…

Started by Kieran Mathieson

0 Aug 30, 2014

The Future of Phonetics

The English language is rewritten (63k words) in truespel phonetics, an English-based alternative phonetic system that uses no special sym…

Started by Thomas E. Zurinskas

0 Jul 2, 2014

European Competition - using Apps & Web2.0 in education

European Competition 2.0 - The Ed2.0Work Network Using Internet & mobile apps in education   Enter now, Closing date 12 September 2014…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Jun 29, 2014

Educating the native Indian tribes

I present below for the members/viewers an idea on educating a few native tribes of my state Odisha, India focusing on preserving their lin…

Started by Satyabrata Barik

0 Jun 26, 2014

A Learning Revolution Project

Upcoming Main Events

Library 2.016 - Library as Classroom | June 15, 2016

ISTE unplugged | June 25 - 28, 2016

Library 2.016 - Libraries of the Future | October 6, 2016

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2016   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service