Janet Bianchini's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ceci Many congratulations, and thanks for a fantastic session yesterday.  Your ho…"

Janet Bianchini replied Oct 13, 2013 to I am NOT just a teacher. A new mantra.

3 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Janet Bianchini

"Hi Ceci This sounds very interesting!  Hope to attend your session if possible.  Be…"

Janet Bianchini replied Oct 4, 2013 to I am NOT just a teacher. A new mantra.

3 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Janet Bianchini

"Hi Eva Lovely to see you here :-) Best of luck with your session! Janet"

Janet Bianchini replied Sep 23, 2013 to Surfing Safe on the Net

4 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Eva Buyuksimkesyan

"Hi Sam Thanks for your comment here. I love using visuals whenever possible. I find…"

Janet Bianchini replied Sep 20, 2013 to Visually Inspire Your Learners!

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Janet Bianchini

"Hi Carla Lovely to see you here! I love the "Digital Metamorphosis" in your title an…"

Janet Bianchini replied Sep 20, 2013 to Digital Metamorphosis Based on Sir Ken Robinson´s Three Flourishing Principles

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Janet Bianchini

"Hi Maria Thanks for your lovely message.  Of course I will try to attend your sessio…"

Janet Bianchini replied Sep 19, 2013 to ARGENTEGYPT - An Online Collaboration Project

11 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Ayat Tawel

"Hi Maria and Aywat Lovely to see you here. It sounds like a fabulous and very worth…"

Janet Bianchini replied Sep 17, 2013 to ARGENTEGYPT - An Online Collaboration Project

11 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Ayat Tawel

"Hi Naomi This looks like a fascinating topic.  Hope to attend your presentation. B…"

Janet Bianchini replied Sep 17, 2013 to Homework – A Powerful Tool for Individualizing Learning for Struggling Teen and Adult Learners.

2 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Naomi Ganin Epstein

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2017   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service