All Discussions Tagged 'School' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teaching in The Best School in China- Aidi School

Aidi School Teaching in Aidi School Aidi International School China Aidi International School Beijing So, what if you’re like me and you’ve…

Started by Vivian love travel

2 Mar 22
Reply by Konstantin Kharchenko

Aidi School’s New Groove –Aidi School’s Creative Twist on Class-Break Exercises

Aidi School  Aidi Primary School Teaching in Aidi School Aidi Best International School in China   Summary: If you have intention to woke i…

Started by Vivian love travel

0 Aug 15, 2017

Aidi International School – A First Year Teacher’s Perspective

Teaching in Beijing AIDI school Aidi International School Beijing   I had been out of college for close to a year, and like many young grad…

Started by tammy gong

3 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Vivian love travel

School of the Future

Did anybody see this Nova Documentary "The School of the Future" a couple of days ago http://www.denverpost.com/2016/09/15/check-out-school

Started by Peter Legrove

2 Apr 22, 2017
Reply by Duane Johnson

Is it possible to oversee understudies through RFID enabled smart card?

Nowadays it is recommended for schools to provide best practice in their education. How is this possible? What makes RFID Student Tracking…

Started by Sysaed

0 Jul 14, 2015

Can we improve school bus driver responsibility or efficiency by providing additional training?

I’ve heard about there are many additional driving practices(5 Reasons School Bus Driver Training is Important) are providing training for…

Started by Sysaed

0 Jun 18, 2015

How can we monitor the performance of school fleet drivers?

With the increasing number of school bus incidents now and then, it ‘s important for school management to monitor the activities of school…

Started by Sysaed

0 Jun 1, 2015

Any tips on how school bus emergencies can be handled immediately?

I want to know if someone can help me information on handling emergencies in school buses. Also any specific legal regulations to follow fo…

Started by Sysaed

0 May 20, 2015

Is intelligence in the genes or can it be developed ? IQ tests may be passé but abilities do matter and undoubtedly talents have to identified and nurtured !

Based on my research on Current Research and Readings in Gifted education Summer Workshop 2013 course that I am taking at University of Iow…

Started by DV Satya Kumar

1 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Deborah Jean Marie Boyd

School Choice and Accountability: putting parents in charge

School accountability is a problem across the world.  Government needs to have accurate information about how well schools are performing…

Started by Sheree Queen Bryant

0 Jul 5, 2011

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2018   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service