All Discussions Tagged 'in' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aidi School’s New Groove –Aidi School’s Creative Twist on Class-Break Exercises

Aidi School  Aidi Primary School Teaching in Aidi School Aidi Best International School in China   Summary: If you have intention to woke i…

Started by Vivian love travel

0 Aug 15

Careers in Management after Graduation in Civil

After working on the field for almost 3-4 years in civil engineering, many students want to change their streams to the management side.But…

Started by Rohit Balakrishna

1 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Joseph Tramontana

Diversity and disability: are teachers up for social change outside the classroom?

Session Title: Disability and diversity: are teachers up for social change outside the classroom? Your Name: Miguel Mendoza Work Title: EAP…

Started by Miguel Mendoza

3 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Maria Bossa

Spanish Learning

Are you interested to learn Spanish? Are you new to Spanish language?   Here is tips for you to learn the language, http://www.tutorz.com/b

Started by sophica

2 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by sophica

Interactive White Boards?

Wondering how many of you have access to an interactive white board and how often you use it? 

Started by A.

2 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Marco Gualotuna

Using Alternate Reality Games in language education

r.e. European Union funded education project ARGuing for Multilingual Motivation in Web 2.0 (ARGuing) is a European Union education projec…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Nov 2, 2009

Computerized Assessment of Learning Disabilities

As a big fan of Christensen's new book "Disrupting Class", I'm searching for schools who have located PC software that can effectively asse…

Started by Kent J. Harris

0 Sep 28, 2009

Educomics – European Union project, using digital comics in education

Educomics http://www.educomics.org/ is an European Union Comenius education project under the Life Long Learning Programme. It will show…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Sep 23, 2009

Jobs for all positions in Qatar

Hello everyone I wanted to share with you a new jobsite which would help you to find jobs for all positions worldwide using new RSS Techno…

Started by herbut decarpio

0 Apr 7, 2009

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2017   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service