All Discussions Tagged 'of' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

School of the Future

Did anybody see this Nova Documentary "The School of the Future" a couple of days ago http://www.denverpost.com/2016/09/15/check-out-school

Started by Peter Legrove

2 Apr 22, 2017
Reply by Duane Johnson

A Comprehensive view of the Objectives of Education

Session Title: So, what are the objectives of education again? Your Name: Jacques du Plessis Work Title: Prof School or Organization Name:…

Started by Jacques du Plessis

0 Jun 25, 2014

Superintendent of the Year

The Superintendent of the Year was Alberto Carvalho from Miami Superintendent of the Year

Started by Joseph Tramontana

0 Feb 17, 2014

As I look for my earlobe I see my students remarkable futures

The holidays are wonderful, exciting, enchanting, and can be quite depressing especially if one is young and uncertain of what…

Started by James G. Fabiano

0 Dec 18, 2013

Dr. James A. Banks--founder of multicultural education

Dr. James A. Banks trailer from MOSAIC Nation on Vimeo. Dr. Banks discusses multicultural education and education in America and China. 

Started by Dr. Terryl Ross

0 Aug 30, 2012

Sir Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity?

"I think we all have a vested interest in education, partly because it's meant to take us into this future we can't grasp. If you think abo…

Started by Stephanie Clarkson

8 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by sophica

The Future of Higher Education

Want to know what's in store for higher education in this new decade? Read my blog:

Started by William V. Flores

0 Jan 14, 2010

Star Trek: A Vulcan Education

I saw the movie Star Trek last week and enjoyed the action, the characters, the story, and the vision of the future...except for one thing.…

Started by Karen Henke

0 May 21, 2009

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2018   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service