Session Title: Developing an Online Project– pros and cons

Your Name: Marijana Smolčec

Work Title: English and Croatian language teacher

School or Organization Name: Gimnazija Bernardina Frankopana (high school)

Co-Presenter Name(s): /

Area of the World from Which You Will Present: Ogulin, Croatia, Europe

Language in Which You Will Present: English

Target Audience(s): teachers, educators, others

Short Session Description (one line): How to develop an online project, where to start, pros and cons that might appear.

Full Session Description (as long as you would like): I will talk about how I started doing online projects and what advantages and disadvantages may appear in an online world. What collaboration platforms to use and show practical examples that can help teachers get the idea as sometimes a small boost is all we need to start exploring and collaborating with classrooms world wide.

THE RECORDING of the session is here: https://sas.elluminate.com/site/external/recording/playback/link/ta...

AND

You can find my presentation here:

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello dear Marijana, can't wait to see your presentation!

Because of you I am one of members of The Future of Education, thank you! :)

I am gald to hear that. Anad yes, I will reserve a spot for you. I am sure we can exchange some ideas on doing online projects :)))

Dear Marijana,

Have you already booked your session? When is it going to be. This is one I shall not miss! As you know I'm very interested in projects too.

Hi dear Ana, yes I have booked it. It will be on Saturday 12 at 7pm CET (GMT+2) (Zagreb time) or 2pm Brazil time (GMT-3) I think I have counted correctly, beacuse I regulary chat with my Marcia - we know each other time zones. You are welcome to come, and I am sure we can have a lot to dicuss ;) see you

Hey Marijana! Glad to see you here. I don't know if you remember me. I am a co-admin of Innovative Teachers of English Facebook group.

Hello Chaouki, how could I not know you!? Of course I do.

You are not the just a co-admin of ITE, but your are a Webhead and one of our best ELT's poets!!!

Great to see you here as well. Hope you join one of my sessions if time. It's nice to have contacts with you and collegue Hayfa :)

I'm looking forward to it!

Thank you so much! See you then!

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Upcoming Main Events

Library 2.016 - Library as Classroom | June 15, 2016

ISTE unplugged | June 25 - 28, 2016

Library 2.016 - Libraries of the Future | October 6, 2016

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2017   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service