The Learning House, Inc. (www.learninghouse.com), an online education solutions partner that helps colleges and universities develop and grow high-quality online degree programs and courses, is offering a free instructional webinar to help institutions learn best practices in building and launching online summer courses. The webinar, “Building a Successful Online Summer Session,” will be held Wednesday, March 28, 2012, at noon EDT.
During the webinar, participants will:
• Learn how to create a timeline and set due dates to get online summer sessions off the ground on schedule
• Discover how to choose the right courses to offer online
• Discuss ways to establish policies on who can take online courses, what incentives to offer faculty, etc.
• Identify what resources are needed to best support faculty and students
• Explore marketing best practices to promote online summer sessions and drive enrollments
The webinar is designed to provide actionable information for academic affairs and continuing education professionals, provosts, chancellors, deans and others who are interested in building successful online summer courses. For more information or to register for the free webinar, visit learninghouse.com.