Cooper Zale's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Ric... I started a discussion "Learning in the Information Age""

Cooper Zale replied Jan 28, 2009 to How to support the integration of technology into education

10 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Ric Barline

"Ric... I agree with the reality of what you are saying... but it's a mindset of mech…"

Cooper Zale replied Jan 28, 2009 to How to support the integration of technology into education

10 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Ric Barline

"Ric... We adults learn without textbooks... and kids, when not in school, learn with…"

10 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Ric Barline

"As a parent and not a professional educator, I think a key thing is to have genuine…"

Cooper Zale replied Jan 27, 2009 to collegiality... relationships in our work communities. Roland S. Barth's "Improving Relationships Within the Schoolhouse"

10 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Enrique Guevarra

"I would recommend participating in the forum of the new group "Educating for Human G…"

Cooper Zale replied Jan 27, 2009 to Listing of Important Future of Education Links & Resources

4 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by P. Murphy

"My son Eric unschooled rather than go to high school. He directed his own learning d…"

Cooper Zale replied Jan 27, 2009 to Online Education, is it worth it?

6 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Enrique Guevarra

"My son unschooled rather than going to high school. He read the New York Times every…"

Cooper Zale replied Jan 27, 2009 to Online Education

2 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Susan Gale

"Good questions... I'll take a shot at my answers as a parent and not a professional…"

Cooper Zale replied Jan 27, 2009 to Share Your Thoughts on the New Secretary of Education's Five Questions

2 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Lynette Guastaferro

"What do folks here think about letting students evaluate their teachers on a regular…"

Cooper Zale replied Jan 27, 2009 to Teacher evaluation

8 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by MARTIN SEBULIBA

"It seems to me, as a parent and not a professional teacher, that full use of the int…"

Cooper Zale replied Jan 27, 2009 to How to support the integration of technology into education

10 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Ric Barline

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service