Judy Jacob's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Education has already taken the path of freedom with free online universities which…"

Judy Jacob replied Sep 22, 2009 to Welcome to the eRevolution -- eSingularity is coming, education 3.0 is coming. Hold on to your hats.

12 May 24, 2010
Reply by Jack Strelec

"Yes, I am a teacher by profession, though presently not teaching anywhere. I have b…"

Judy Jacob replied Sep 21, 2009 to Community Education, Social Networks and Critical Pedagogy in England.

9 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Samihe

"Thats an amazing list, and these are the terms which we search for the most!"

Judy Jacob replied Sep 21, 2009 to The Web's Most Dangerous Search Terms (Malware Prevention)

1 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Judy Jacob

"Kudos to you on raising this wonderful topic, and believing that nipping the problem…"

Judy Jacob replied Sep 21, 2009 to Community Education, Social Networks and Critical Pedagogy in England.

9 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Samihe

"Isn't this something which should be asked at a larger forum. I guess one thing that…"

Judy Jacob replied Sep 21, 2009 to PEACE

4 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by MARTIN SEBULIBA

"Looks interesting. Flashcard making is what I give my students as their homework. T…"

Judy Jacob replied Sep 21, 2009 to New collaborative homework help site called Dweeber

3 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Judy Jacob

"Student participation in learning is very essential as they being the receivers of t…"

Judy Jacob replied Sep 21, 2009 to Student Participation in Building the Learning Environment

8 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Judy Jacob

"Hi I am also comparatively new here and hope to pick up various techniques which ar…"

Judy Jacob replied Sep 15, 2009 to Hello --- I'm New

2 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Judy Jacob

"When you look at a flat classroom study, I think most important is to abolish the si…"

Judy Jacob replied Sep 15, 2009 to Don Tapscott Talks About Education, Grown Up Digital, and the Net Gen Education Project

2 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Judy Jacob

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service