Deborah Jean Marie Boyd's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not too familiar with Uruguay. Can you describe the level of high-speed Interne…"

Deborah Jean Marie Boyd replied Nov 4, 2013 to Remote teaching, distance learning, team teaching or blended learning?

4 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Deborah Jean Marie Boyd

"To me, the greatest value of technology is in the ability to transfer cultures and c…"

Deborah Jean Marie Boyd replied Sep 28, 2013 to online Education

2 Sep 28, 2013

"Great Post. The devil is in the definition. What is creative to one person may seem…"

Deborah Jean Marie Boyd replied Sep 28, 2013 to To learn, to teach or to create ...

4 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Mariam Haleem

"Wendy, you are totally right. My concept, & that of several others, would have a…"

Deborah Jean Marie Boyd replied Aug 30, 2013 to Can Online Learning Communities replace Schools?

12 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Mariam Haleem

"Great Post. I have 2 thoughts on this. First we can isolate the gifted kids and cate…"

Deborah Jean Marie Boyd replied Aug 26, 2013 to Is intelligence in the genes or can it be developed ? IQ tests may be passé but abilities do matter and undoubtedly talents have to identified and nurtured !

1 Aug 26, 2013

"Another great post.  there are 2 ways to look at this. USA & World. In the USA w…"

Deborah Jean Marie Boyd replied Aug 26, 2013 to Can Online Learning Communities replace Schools?

12 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Mariam Haleem

"You are welcome to share anything I publish. I think we have many similar goals."

Deborah Jean Marie Boyd replied Aug 25, 2013 to Can Online Content help make Educational Content more Objective and less Opinionated?

8 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Mariam Haleem

"Dear Khushi, You touch on many issues in this discussion. In the past, education has…"

Deborah Jean Marie Boyd replied Aug 17, 2013 to Do we need to change our Asian education style?

1 Aug 17, 2013

"Dear DV, You are right on with facilitator. I feel the future classroom should be ea…"

Deborah Jean Marie Boyd replied Aug 17, 2013 to Wait for School Boards to Introduce Computer Science Curriculum or Should Parents and Educators Take the Initiative ?

3 Aug 17, 2013

"My impression is that India is at least as diverse as America. In America private sc…"

Deborah Jean Marie Boyd replied Aug 17, 2013 to Why Private School Education is better than Govt. aided School's?

1 Aug 17, 2013

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service