Kiwi Commons's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi John, I see your point of view in blocking terms that could potentially be used…"

Kiwi Commons replied Apr 21, 2010 to Internet Parental Control Blocks the Word 'Gay' - Is this Justifiable?

4 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Nellie Makarova-Cross

"I agree that teachers should have certain boundaries when it comes to social network…"

Kiwi Commons replied Feb 11, 2010 to Teacher, can I friend you on Facebook?

6 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Nicholas Quinn

"Hi Benjamin, There are two major Technology Competency Standards that are being use…"

Kiwi Commons replied Sep 25, 2009 to Technology Proficiency License

3 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Certainly the intuitive creativity of a children is something we strive to cater to…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jul 31, 2009 to Should ipods in schools be banned?

6 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"David, how do you integrate these technologies into your assessments? For example, y…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jul 20, 2009 to Should ipods in schools be banned?

6 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Good points. I read that technology-rich schools report higher attendance and lower…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jul 1, 2009 to Should ipods in schools be banned?

6 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"I agree with both of your points. I think parents need to be informed on how their k…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jun 15, 2009 to Online Social Networking: Is it becoming a disease?

3 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"If you look at the effect of social media on a generational level, you can see the s…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jun 2, 2009 to What Ken Robinson's book says about school

7 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Austin Strickland

"well I think with all the technology being introduced into the classroom, the teache…"

Kiwi Commons replied May 14, 2009 to The purpose of the education in Current time

1 May 14, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Absolutely. Asides from the occasional technical difficulties, a high-tech learning…"

Kiwi Commons replied May 6, 2009 to Online education, is it the future of education?

8 May 18, 2009
Reply by Mark Barnes

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service