Michelle Brenner's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I second that! As I've been teaching professional development I have found schools w…"

Michelle Brenner replied Jan 12, 2009 to Secretary of Education Discussion 1: The Most Important Issue

68 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Joseph Tramontana

"I teach at the North Carolina School of Science and Math--so of course from my exper…"

Michelle Brenner replied Jan 10, 2009 to Secretary of Education Discussion 4: Mathematics, Sciences, and the Arts

24 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Nellie Makarova-Cross

"All wonderful suggestions--is it outrageous to suggest that there might be some blog…"

Michelle Brenner replied Jan 10, 2009 to Required Reading ?

21 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Dennis Richards

"I agree with John that the accountability needs to be on the students and as I menti…"

Michelle Brenner replied Jan 10, 2009 to Secretary of Education Discussion 2: No Child Left Behind

11 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Maria Fleyshgakker

"I've been a part of a few projects lately which have had to receive funding from out…"

Michelle Brenner replied Jan 10, 2009 to Secretary of Education Discussion 1: The Most Important Issue

68 Feb 25, 2014

"I think Sharon has a great point--there are so many interested and engaged teachers-…"

Michelle Brenner replied Jan 10, 2009 to Secretary of Education Discussion 1: The Most Important Issue

68 Feb 25, 2014

"Hello! I am at the North Carolina School for Science and Mathematics--I teach Americ…"

Michelle Brenner replied Jan 10, 2009 to Welcome!

183 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Regina Brown

"I hadn't seen that book yet--are you recommending it? I am still in the middle of Di…"

Michelle Brenner replied Jan 10, 2009 to Have you seen this book?

4 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by steve lock

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service