Med Kharbach's Discussions (8)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

12 Interesting Educational Technology Posts for you

Hi everyone I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I am back to brief you on the most popular articles on Educational Technology and Mobile…

Started by Med Kharbach in General

6 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Julio Palma

The Top 2011 Articles Featuring Lists of The Best Tools Posts in Educational Technology and Mobile Learning

Happy New Year to all of you here. I am back again after a two weeks vacation and I hope you have enjoyed your holidays. To day I will shar…

1 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Julio Palma

A List of Some of The Best Websites to Dowbload Free Ebooks

Here is a list of my favourite websites where you can download free ebooks for free. check out A List of Some of The Best Websites to Downl…

1 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Dilip vasu

Three Awesome Tools for Teachers

Here are Three tools you might need for your classroom with your students : 1- Viewbix : a tool that allows its users to easily add caption…

3 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by sophica

Two Great Tools Educators Need to Know

1- ClassParrot  ClassParrot is a great tool that enables teachers to send free sms to their students. Check out SCREENCHOMP USE YOUR IPAD A…

1 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by sophica

The Best Facebook Learning Apps

Here is a list of some of the best Facebook learning applications that Facebook offers for free to its users check out The Best Facebook Le…

1 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Srid Iyer

The Plagiarism Checker in Education

This is one of the important web2.0 tools i would highly recommend for educators .The Plagiarism Checker detects the plagiarized text or ch…

1 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by sophica

The 21st Century Skills teachers should Have

Here is a list of the best 21st century skills every educator needs to have to better fit in today's educational paradigm....read more in T…

2 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by steve lock

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service