Enrique Guevarra's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"In may case, I've go ideas but lacks funds to do it:( I have the passion like you do…"

Enrique Guevarra replied Jul 25, 2009 to Student Participation in Building the Learning Environment

8 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Judy Jacob

"I reckon what we need this time is a TRANSFORMATIVE KIND OF EDUCATION where both the…"

Enrique Guevarra replied Jul 25, 2009 to "Liberating Learning: Technology, Politics, and the Future of American Education"

5 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

"I have been an educator for quite some time and in a way, I do agree with Barth's ar…"

Enrique Guevarra replied Apr 27, 2009 to collegiality... relationships in our work communities. Roland S. Barth's "Improving Relationships Within the Schoolhouse"

10 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Enrique Guevarra

"Blogging is a privilege to express one's thoughts and concerns in his own perspectiv…"

Enrique Guevarra replied Apr 27, 2009 to Perfecting Student Blog Comments

9 Apr 27, 2009

"Hi ! In my workplace in the Philippines, normally we evaluate teacher's performance…"

Enrique Guevarra replied Apr 15, 2009 to Teacher evaluation

8 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by MARTIN SEBULIBA

"Hi ! Since I get myself connected with web , I normally integrate browsing net site…"

Enrique Guevarra replied Apr 15, 2009 to Casual Use of Social Media Improves Productivity

5 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Steve, Your ideas seem to be quite helpful for all educators especially school admi…"

Enrique Guevarra replied Apr 15, 2009 to U.S. Educational Stimulus Aid and EdStimulus.org - Feedback?

22 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"What day and time is that in Australia? Thanks."

Enrique Guevarra replied Apr 10, 2009 to KnowledgeWorks Foundation's 2020 Forecast: Creating the Future of Learning.

4 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Katherine Prince

"Online studies is quite challenging. I had tried one during the spring semester. Alt…"

Enrique Guevarra replied Mar 22, 2009 to Online Education, is it worth it?

6 Mar 22, 2009

"I am with you on that regard. In fact , I am immersing myself into this "social medi…"

Enrique Guevarra replied Mar 18, 2009 to What Ken Robinson's book says about school

7 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Austin Strickland

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service