E. Alana James's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you have a link where we could see the presentation? Sounds great. Alana"

E. Alana James replied Apr 25, 2010 to Has learning changed? Pls tell us what you think?

44 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Robert Wolfe

"I've been thinking about this one and have decided to move to the yes and no camp as…"

E. Alana James replied Apr 23, 2010 to Has learning changed? Pls tell us what you think?

44 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Robert Wolfe

"Ana Maria - these sound fantastic. If you are interested I think these are important…"

E. Alana James replied Apr 4, 2010 to Visible Thinking

2 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by sophica

"Hi Ana Maria - perhaps you would be interested in working with our international com…"

E. Alana James replied Apr 1, 2010 to Self Directed Learning May be THE most important skill for learners!

15 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by E. Alana James

"I am really excited by your post Jeff. I facilitate an international conversation wh…"

E. Alana James replied Mar 31, 2010 to Self Directed Learning May be THE most important skill for learners!

15 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by E. Alana James

"This may take us into whether education has changed in its dictatorial stances - and…"

E. Alana James replied Mar 30, 2010 to Has learning changed? Pls tell us what you think?

44 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Robert Wolfe

"We see the same in Ireland - aided also by many restrictions in schools on what site…"

E. Alana James replied Mar 29, 2010 to Has learning changed? Pls tell us what you think?

44 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Robert Wolfe

"Kathy -I agree that what we model children learn - so if we model a balanced life th…"

E. Alana James replied Mar 26, 2010 to Self Directed Learning May be THE most important skill for learners!

15 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by E. Alana James

"Thanks K and loved and bookmarked your blog on learning in a virtual reality. What…"

E. Alana James replied Mar 26, 2010 to Self Directed Learning May be THE most important skill for learners!

15 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by E. Alana James

"Two issues to tease out - what about the student's for whom the system completely fa…"

E. Alana James replied Mar 18, 2010 to Self Directed Learning May be THE most important skill for learners!

15 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by E. Alana James

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service