Connie Weber's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Steve, Thank you very much for having Karen Cator onto Elluminate with you. That wa…"

Connie Weber replied Feb 5, 2011 to Questions from Karen Cator - She'd Like to Hear from You

4 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Connie Weber

"Thanks, Suzie--it was a blast. I love having the opportunity for students to hear an…"

Connie Weber replied Jun 4, 2009 to Student Participation in Building the Learning Environment

8 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Judy Jacob

"Thanks, Steve, for putting the page up. Now what do you think, educators and others…"

Connie Weber replied May 29, 2009 to Chris Dede -- Emerging Interactive Media: What to Use, When, and How?

14 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

"Well, I can see this discussion is getting no bites. Networking is like fishing, you…"

Connie Weber replied May 25, 2009 to the experience of Elluminate

1 May 25, 2009
Reply by Connie Weber

"It'd be great to examine in some detail--have a discussion about--the slide in Chris…"

Connie Weber replied May 25, 2009 to Chris Dede -- Emerging Interactive Media: What to Use, When, and How?

14 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

"Thanks, Eric, for the video clips! Daniel, I know what you mean about how you like…"

Connie Weber replied May 25, 2009 to Chris Dede -- Emerging Interactive Media: What to Use, When, and How?

14 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

"Eric, I know Steve plans to make the talk and the slides available. It's all fantast…"

Connie Weber replied May 22, 2009 to Chris Dede -- Emerging Interactive Media: What to Use, When, and How?

14 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

"Thank you for the thoughts, Jennifer and tmccabe. Jennifer, touche--you nailed it w…"

Connie Weber replied May 22, 2009 to Chris Dede -- Emerging Interactive Media: What to Use, When, and How?

14 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

"It was a great talk. There are a lot of questions, threads from that talk that could…"

Connie Weber replied May 21, 2009 to Chris Dede -- Emerging Interactive Media: What to Use, When, and How?

14 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

"Wanted to add in some thoughts on the topic from current news and discussions. Here'…"

Connie Weber replied Apr 26, 2009 to collegiality... relationships in our work communities. Roland S. Barth's "Improving Relationships Within the Schoolhouse"

10 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Enrique Guevarra

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service