Ian Carmichael's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"From personal observation, I'd venture to say that that there is no necessarily posi…"

Ian Carmichael replied Mar 19, 2010 to Laptops and learning

16 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Keith Boniface

"Hmm. Hi, Michael, I am still under the impression that education styles in India an…"

Ian Carmichael replied Jul 28, 2009 to "Liberating Learning: Technology, Politics, and the Future of American Education"

5 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

"It's a mindset issue. Geegaws can be a hindrance as well as help, just as a geegaw-f…"

Ian Carmichael replied Mar 12, 2009 to Sir Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity?

8 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by sophica

"Hi Steve, If my understanding of the community needs is right, there needs to be a h…"

Ian Carmichael replied Feb 14, 2009 to Web 2.0 for Education Outreach to Low-Income and Minority Students

125 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Aysha Karim

"Thanks, Steve, This time i'm going to really try and get my clock straight. One of t…"

Ian Carmichael replied Jan 31, 2009 to Julie Evans from Project Tomorrow - "Top Ten Things We Learned from K-12 Students About Educational Technology in 2008"

9 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Don Kaake

"Yes, as a way of learning. There are plenty of real-world experiences that need to b…"

Ian Carmichael replied Jan 28, 2009 to Online education, is it the future of education?

8 May 18, 2009
Reply by Mark Barnes

"I agree with your general sentiments, Sarah, But are you really saying that all stud…"

Ian Carmichael replied Jan 18, 2009 to Secretary of Education Discussion 3: Prepared and Qualified Teachers

37 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Aysha Karim

"I'll just add my few cents worth - there are lots of spaces for gimmicks, gadgets, a…"

Ian Carmichael replied Jan 14, 2009 to Listing of Important Future of Education Links & Resources

4 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by P. Murphy

"Agreed - "data-driven, integrated, and differentiated to meet student needs". I'd ad…"

Ian Carmichael replied Jan 14, 2009 to Secretary of Education Discussion 3: Prepared and Qualified Teachers

37 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Aysha Karim

"I'm sure this is all mundane, but, FWIW One way I've tried, Maureen, is to shift my…"

Ian Carmichael replied Jan 12, 2009 to Welcome!

183 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Regina Brown

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service