Julie Lindsay's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Sonya, is this presentation virtual? Would love to join from Australia."

Julie Lindsay replied Oct 6, 2013 to Around the World in Nearly 80 Days

2 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Sonya Van Schaijik

"Hello This is out of my time-zone (middle of the night in Qatar) however I am very i…"

Julie Lindsay replied Jun 2, 2009 to Student Participation in Building the Learning Environment

8 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Judy Jacob

"Steve, so sorry this is the middle of the night for me in Doha! Look forward to hear…"

Julie Lindsay replied May 4, 2009 to Don Tapscott Talks About Education, Grown Up Digital, and the Net Gen Education Project

2 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Judy Jacob

"Hi Steve, posted an invitation on the Flat Classroom Conference Ning inviting studen…"

Julie Lindsay replied Feb 14, 2009 to Web 2.0 for Education Outreach to Low-Income and Minority Students

125 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Aysha Karim

"I was just thinking that maybe readers of this discussion may not be familiar with F…"

Julie Lindsay replied Feb 14, 2009 to Web 2.0 for Education Outreach to Low-Income and Minority Students

125 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Aysha Karim

"Martin, thanks for sharing this. Yes, connectivity and hardware acquisition is one s…"

Julie Lindsay replied Feb 13, 2009 to Web 2.0 for Education Outreach to Low-Income and Minority Students

125 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Aysha Karim

"Steve, this links in directly with the work we did at the Student Summit of the Flat…"

Julie Lindsay replied Feb 13, 2009 to Web 2.0 for Education Outreach to Low-Income and Minority Students

125 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Aysha Karim

"Steve On behalf of the Flat Classroom Conference organisers I want to thank you for…"

Julie Lindsay replied Jan 30, 2009 to The Flat Classrooms Debate, Live from Qatar and Philadelphia

17 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service