Kathleen's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"What is STEM Content?"

Kathleen replied Jan 11, 2009 to Secretary of Education Discussion 4: Mathematics, Sciences, and the Arts

24 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Nellie Makarova-Cross

"I think 21st century skills is key, but must be assessed in a way that is fair. Teac…"

Kathleen replied Jan 9, 2009 to Secretary of Education Discussion 1: The Most Important Issue

68 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Joseph Tramontana

"I have just recently achieved National Board certification and the experience was li…"

Kathleen replied Jan 9, 2009 to Secretary of Education Discussion 3: Prepared and Qualified Teachers

37 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Aysha Karim

"I agree with the time to collaborate and plan for instruction. This is crucial to su…"

Kathleen replied Jan 9, 2009 to Secretary of Education Discussion 3: Prepared and Qualified Teachers

37 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Aysha Karim

"NCLB has really increased accountability for so many schools. Test scores seem to ri…"

Kathleen replied Jan 9, 2009 to Secretary of Education Discussion 2: No Child Left Behind

11 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Maria Fleyshgakker

"In my fourth and fifth grade school we have found that adding time after school with…"

Kathleen replied Jan 9, 2009 to Secretary of Education Discussion 4: Mathematics, Sciences, and the Arts

24 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Nellie Makarova-Cross

"My favorite is Born Digital-John Palfrey & Urs Gasser. Also, Failure is Not an…"

Kathleen replied Jan 9, 2009 to Required Reading ?

21 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Dennis Richards

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service