All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Igniting Passion for Teaching with Technology in College Methods Classes

Your Name: Ludmila Smirnova Work Title: Professor of Education School or Organization Name: Mount Saint Mary College Co-Presenter Name(…

Started by Dr. Ludmila Smirnova

0 Jul 2, 2014

What do you think about using Augmented Reality in Education?

We are a startup company formed by young entrepreneurs called Zientia and we develop educational apps using Augmented Reality. What do you…

Started by Amparo Angulo

0 Jan 28, 2014

Everyday Sustainability - Examples of Home Technology Choices for Empowering Students to Assess Value for Their Own Use

Preferred time slot: 2013-10-14 Monday 08:00 Japan time,  Sunday evening/night for most. Session Title: Everyday Sustainability - Examples…

Started by Bernd Nurnberger

0 Sep 15, 2013

How do you ensure that students learn all the important concepts at home?

Hey Educators, Thank you for being part of this group. We are working to bring flipped classroom model to India and facing certain challe…

Started by Rajan Chandi

2 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Deborah Jean Marie Boyd

The 21st Century Skills teachers should Have

Here is a list of the best 21st century skills every educator needs to have to better fit in today's educational paradigm....read more in T…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by steve lock

The Plagiarism Checker in Education

This is one of the important web2.0 tools i would highly recommend for educators .The Plagiarism Checker detects the plagiarized text or ch…

Started by Med Kharbach

1 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by sophica

Interactive White Boards?

Wondering how many of you have access to an interactive white board and how often you use it? 

Started by A.

2 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Marco Gualotuna

Learning Lab Grants, Reimagining Education

Hastac and MacArthur are supporting the Digital Media and Learning Competition; public comment opens today.  Amongst the 100's of applicant…

Started by Connie Weber

0 Jan 27, 2010

School Technology Survey

I am conducting a survey of school district policies. My hope with this survey is that if I get a comprehensive look at school and district…

Started by Carl Anderson

2 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Carl Anderson

Technology Proficiency License

Do you think all schools should have teachers licensed to meet teacher technology competency standards? It would require them to complete c…

Started by Kiwi Commons

3 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service