Fun family activities to do without spending tons of money

Dear All

A new piece titled ‘FUN FAMILY ACTIVITIES TO DO WITHOUT SPENDING TONS OF MONEY ’ has just been posted on Inspired Parenting. www.inspiredparenting.co.za

Comment on this topic on the forum.

Please forward this post on to friends and family interested in raising happy, successful children.

Best wishes
Claire

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am creating a website that can be fun to do as a family. You will learn how to ask questions and about art history. ahaafoundation.org is the site. Look at it first and then get some art supplies if you do not already have them. Contact me if possible so I can learn how this impacts you and your family.
Katherine
Sounds like a fabulous idea! Will take a look.

Claire, I am going back to see what is happening to the different groups I have worked with.

I am afraid that I did not give you the address of the art history website. So, here it is.

ahaafoundation.org  I do hope you take a look and have some fun with the micro lessons. If you do find that the site and information works for your family I would like to hear from you.

Katherine Bolman

bolmanedd@hotmail.com

Some time ago I posed a request asking people to review website ahaafoundation.org

I would like to know if the site is useful to students, teachers and parents.

I hope parents and children could have fun learning something new as well as making something after finishing a micro lesson.

If you go to 1. Egypt you will find a video clip of a fly over an Egypt as it was when those huge pillars if full color.

I would like to know if this is inspiring to parents, children, and history and social studies teachers. 

kbolman@me.com will reach me.

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2020   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service