Session Title: Text Genres: exploring digital possibilities

Your Name: Ana Maria Menezes

Work Title: Edtech Coordinator and EFL teacher

School or Organization Name: Cultura Inglesa Uberlândia

Area of the World from Which You Will Present: Uberlandia (Brazil)

Language in Which You Will Present: English

Target Audience(s): EFL, ESL and English teachers

Short Session Description: During this session we will be exploring a few digital possibilities for developing different text genres with students.

Full Session Description: Why use digital tools to develop text genres in English? What are the challenges for using digital tools with your students? What kind of text genres do we develop with students? These are some of the questions we will reflect about during the session as well as share some example activities to be used with English learners.

Websites / URLs Associated with Your Session: The slides will be downloaded to slideshare.net. The links to websites will be hosted at a livebinders which will be shared with participants.

URL to a Slides or a Video Showcasing Your Presentation Skills: A presentation about ideas to use Edmodo with students. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAzKwC-Jz9Q 

Views: 134

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ana, you session is not to be missed. I am really wondering what new can I learn froom you. Please reserve a spot for me at your session :)))

Dear Marijana, thanks for your kind words. I hope we can learn a lot together. :)

Of course, we can! See you soon, counting days already!

Hello Anna, can't wait to learn new digital tools! :)

I'll be great to have you among us, Mihaela.

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Education Quotes & Commentary

Twitter Feed

© 2020   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service