nowledge rather than regurgitate knowledge."
The hardest exam I ever wrote was an open book exam. It made me use my brain.
Are we teaching students how to think? How would this idea work in your classroom?…
fing even without clicking on any links.
To spot a scam, ask yourself a simple question: Is it too good to be true? If you answer “yes”, chances are, it isn’t true.
Visit link below to read The Top 10 Internet Scams for 2009, as predicted by E-Victims:
Top 10 Internet Scams…
al network sites as an unnecessary evil. I don't think that this rejection of the Internet is effective at all in addressing Internet safety because like it or not, technology isn't going anywhere and it's an everyday utility in kids' lives that they need in order to keep up with our information society.
Your digital storytelling sounds interesting. What does that involve?…
and book reviews in the interest of internet safety, in addition to the editorials, late-breaking news and resources available on the site. It will be useful for tech users, parents, and educators.
To compliment the reviews, we have added our new feature “Ask an Expert”, where readers will be able to share questions concerning online safety anonymously. Your questions will assist Kiwi experts to better assist you by transforming your inquiries into a review, story, article, or even a downloadable resource.
So, what are your questions regarding online safety? - It can include everything from issues like cyberbullying, Internet fraud, online predators to school policies.
Kiwi Reviews will be updated on a bi-weekly basis and conducted by Kiwi Commons staff, third party experts and the Kiwi Commons online community.
Various products will be evaluated, such as:
• Parental software
• Educational software
• Mobile electronics
• Popular websites
• New parenting guides
To become a member today, click here…
ok search results.
3) Remove yourself from Google search results.
4) Modify who can see tagged video or photos of yourself.
5) Customize who can see all your photo albums, or even just specific albums.
6) Prevent personal stories from showing up in your friend's newsfeeds.
7) Monitor published application stories in your newsfeed.
8) Keep your contact information private to only those in your network.
9) Control who can post to your wall and who can read your wall.
10) Keep your network of friends private.…