ation that you would be willing to share with me. I receive the TPACK newsletter which is where I found out about the session you will be offering at the conference. Like you, I am interested in helping teachers understand the transformative uses of technology to support and enhance learning.
My (somewhat limited) resources can be found here:
my original belief that one off tools served our ultimate goals. I now believe based on limited time, knowledge, support etc. we need all inclusive resources to connect, create, edit, share, save, communicate and collaborate. Add to this the ability to archive, retrieve history and receive notifications of all the happenings means more collaboration = less collaboration software.
No risk, no cost check us out at www.groups4schools.com…
Tutor/Mentor Connection ning site and see how we're beginning to recruit interns to turn some of our PPT ideas and concept maps into animated messages. Since the issues of poverty are not limited to Chicago, the ideas I'm communicating can be applied anywhere in the world. The collaborations we build can help each other in many ways. I'd love to have your and your students apply their talents with CAD to help communicate these ideas.…
coordinators, department heads, and others. A workshop is now scheduled in your area.
What You’ll Receive:
• Free, hands-on training on project-based, student-centered activities for K-12 classrooms
• Microsoft Teacher Leader certificate
• Free access to professional development curriculum for your use in your school
• Support from the Microsoft Partners in Learning Network community
• Eligibility for clock or credits hours (will vary by state)
• A "21st Century Classroom Pack for Students" upon completion of teacher training at your school
Space is limited. Register here: http://www.microsoft.com/teacherleader
Stay informed about other events and resources like this by joining the free Microsoft Partners in Learning Network. http://bit.ly/agzrlA…