ok search results.
3) Remove yourself from Google search results.
4) Modify who can see tagged video or photos of yourself.
5) Customize who can see all your photo albums, or even just specific albums.
6) Prevent personal stories from showing up in your friend's newsfeeds.
7) Monitor published application stories in your newsfeed.
8) Keep your contact information private to only those in your network.
9) Control who can post to your wall and who can read your wall.
10) Keep your network of friends private.…
th accessible people to guide, assist and - yes, mentor, like, for example, the work that Daniel Bassill (Tutor/Mentor Connection) does in Chicago. (Homes may not be the best place to locate off-school resources.)
One of the challenges that people like Ruby Payne face us with is making the transition into different cultures and different values, for when we fail to see a different culture and just assume that material provisions will achieve there what they'll achieve in our own cultural setting, we're setting ourselves up for disappointment and backlash.
So, yes, resource the communities with technology and programs, but understand the culture and resource appropriately, with adequate people to mediate learning(s).…