With the advent of the nuclear family system the trend of sending the child to a pr- school has gained a lot of popularity. Bangalore is one such city where this trend has increased to a great extent; play schools are like a boon for the working parents as they can without worry about the safety of the child leave him/her in the playschool. The children are safe and also the toddlers are able to learn fast and interact faster with the children of their own age. There are a number of preschools in Bangalore as most of the people here are working so leaving their children in a preschool becomes easy.
Benefits of a Preschool
- The main benefit of a play school or a pre- school is that it helps the children in getting over separation anxiety from their parents; they are able to adjust in any situation and can live without their parents if the situation demands.
- A child learns to play with the right kind of toys and these toys are mostly those that have a learning value attached to them.
- A Indian preschool helps a child prepare for bigger schools; once a child starts going to a preschool a lenient routines sets in his life which he is able to follow further when he starts going to a proper school.
- Preschool is like a stepping stone of education in a child’s life that prepares him/her for the future.
Things to Consider
There are a lot of new schools in Bangalore that have opened recently but there are a few points that one should consider while selecting a school like:
- Any school that you pick for your kid should guarantee individual attention towards every kid. Ultimately it is this that would help them learn from their mistakes and grow in the future.
- Choose a school with a good and pleasing environment; if the surrounding is not very pleasing no child would be able to study and learn. The environment should be clean and happy so that the child can enjoy the foundation years.
- The teachers should be friendly so that a child doesn’t miss his/her parents in schools; if the teachers are good then there is nothing to worry about.
- The sanitation facilities should be upto the mark because a good sanitation system would keep a child healthy otherwise there can be a lot of health problems a child might have to face.
- The fee is also important, never go overboard because school fees is not something that has to be paid only for a year; it has to be paid for quite a long time. So keep your budget in mind and then choose.
So preschooling is important but it should be done at the right time and also in a right school. Choose a reputable and affordable school that has all the necessities that a child needs for learning and growing up.