YOU ARE A TEACHER IF...
1) You find humor is other people’s stupidity.
2) You want to slap the next person who says, "Must be nice to have all your holidays and summers free."
3) When out in public, you feel the urge to talk to strange children and correct their behavior.
4) Marking all A’s on the report card would make your life SO much simpler.
5) You think people should be required to get a government permit before being allowed to reproduce.
6) You wonder how some parents even managed to reproduce.
7) You really encourage an obnoxious (very offensive/objectionable) parent to check into home schooling.
8) You’ve never had your profession slammed by someone who would never dream of doing your job.
9) You can’t have children of your own, ‘cos there is no name you could give a child that wouldn’t bring on high blood pressure the moment you heard it.
10) Meeting a child’s parents instantly answers the question, "Why is this kid like this?"
11 June 2011